Grants Management Software
omniGRANTS offers a powerful, proven solution for managing your grant program. The solution is based on three portals: administrator, applicant and review panel. Using our grant management software, the administrator creates a customized site where applicants register, submit and pay for applications. The reviewers can then log in, review and score the applications. As the administrator, you can collect and export invaluable data from your applicants.
Our grant management system streamlines the process of receiving, reviewing and approving grants. It simplifies your workflow, so you can move onto something else. Below are a few features and benefits of our grant management software.
Online Grant Management System: Administrator
- You can collect applications online instead of receiving them via mail. With our online grant management solution, it is easy to collect and audit data in real-time.
- Administrators can customize your applications to accept documents, PDFs, video and audio clips and images.
- Administrators can add custom fields to your applications, such as text area, text box, select-one, multi-select, radio buttons, check box and check box group.
- Instead of sifting through paperwork, the administrator can manage applicants in an orderly, real-time fashion.
- With the ability to conveniently change fonts, images, header, footer, navigation menu and more, you can make the grant application site look just like your organization’s site.
- Administrators will receive emails that are triggered automatically when certain actions take place on the site. You can also define elements in the emails, such as text, style, and logos.
- Administrators can easily build and maintain a contact list as you receive applications – and all your data can be exported to Excel.
Online Grant Management System: Reviewers
- Reviewers can leave comments for collaboration with their peers. The comment boxes can be labeled by the administrator. For example, “Please provide feedback (will not be shared with Entrant).”
- The reviewers can be assigned to review certain applications.
- The online grant management system can automatically send an email to a prospective reviewer. Registered reviewers show up in the administrator site and can be “approved” by administrators. The administrator site can automatically send an email when a reviewer is approved.
- Reviewers can click a “recuse” button when viewing an application. Recusing allows a reviewer to op tout of scoring an entry if there is a conflict. Recused applications are no longer visible to the recusing reviewer.
- The review process can consist of score criteria (required), reviewer comments (optional or required), reviewer checkboxes (optional) and the reviewer’s version of the application form.
- Reviewers will receive emails that are triggered automatically when certain actions take place on the site.
Online Grant Management System: Applicants
- Applicants fill out an online registration form to begin the grant application process. The applicant provides his or her email address, and if the email address is already in the system, the registration form is conveniently pre-filled with the applicant’s contact information.
- The applicant form can collect contact information, categorization and as much additional information as desired.
- The application itself is a multi-tabbed online form geared to collect applicant categorization (category, type, region), contact information, credits, file uploads and as many additional questions as required.
- Applicants will receive emails that are triggered automatically when certain actions take place on the site.
If you want to learn more about our online grant management system, contact us today and let us make your grant management process easier!