Online International Contest Software
Is your company running an online international contest or thinking about expanding internationally? omniCONTESTS can help you manage the unique requirements of your international contest.
omniCONTESTS is currently being used around the globe to host regional, national, and international awards programs. Our online contest software is the perfect solution for contests of any size – from 50 entries to 50,000+ entries!
Many of the organizations using omniCONTESTS to manage their international award programs include the Global Effie Awards, Direct Marketing Association’s International ECHO Awards, and International Council of Shopping Centers. Learn more about omniCONTESTS online contest clients.
Features of Our International Awards Program & Contest Solution
Our online international contest management solution streamlines the process of submitting, judging, and awarding entries. The solution is based on three portals: administrator, entrants, and judges.
International Award Program: Administrator
- With our online solution, it's easy to collect and audit entries in real-time. The administrator can manage entries in an orderly, real-time fashion instead of sifting through endless piles of paperwork or email threads.
- English is the default language, but any field, page instruction, or email can be updated to display text in another language (Windows-supported Unicode-16 character set).
- The administrator can add custom fields to the entry form, such as text area, text box, select-one, multi-select, radio buttons, check box, and check box group.
- With the ability to change fonts, images, header, footer, navigation menu, and more, you can make your online international contest site look just like your organization’s site.
- Administrators, entrants, and judges will receive emails that are triggered automatically when certain actions take place on the site. Elements in the emails (such as text, style and logos) can be defined by you, the administrator.
- Your data can be exported to Excel, making it easy to build and maintain a contact list as you receive applications.
International Award Program: Entrants
- Entering is easy! Entrants can submit their entries online from anywhere. They fill out an online registration form to begin the entry process. The entrant provides his or her email address. If the email address is already in the system, then the registration form is pre-filled with the entrant’s contact information.
- The entrants can start submitting their entry, then save and continue working on the entry later. Before they submit it, they can double check it to ensure correct completion. The entry form itself is a multi-tabbed online form geared to collect contact information, categorization (category, type, region), credits, file uploads, and as many additional questions as required.
- You can save on international shipping charges! Entrants can upload their submission materials such as documents, PDFs, video and audio clips, and images. Videos are automatically converted to a standard format geared for fast, high-quality playback over the Web for judging. In fact, judges in six continents are watching videos using omniCONTESTS!
- Finalizing and paying for entries is stress-free. International contest entrants can pay online in a secure, SSL-protected environment. Supported gateways include Authorize.NET, PayPal Website Payments Pro, PayPal Payflow Pro, and PayPal Standard. The omniCONTESTS system automatically emails receipts and notifications to the entrant.
International Award Program: Judges
- You can judge from anywhere! If you ask your judges to review and score the entries online, then you will save money on judge travel costs. But for some programs, onsite judging is crucial--which why omniCONTESTS also offers judging onsite.
- Whether to allow separate committees to judge certain categories or to hold a preliminary and final round of judging--administrators can setup multiple judge rounds. For judges, advancing entries is a breeze. Scores can be a numerical or textual value (Or both).
- Many judges are serving as volunteers, so it is best to have a system that is flexible with their schedules. With the ability to save and continue, your international judges can view and score entries at their own convenience.
- Just because it is web-based does not mean the judges will lose the effectiveness of group discussion that is part and parcel of in-person judging. Judges can collaboratively review, score, and rank entries. They can post feedback and comments for consideration by fellow judges.
- Judges can be assigned to review certain entries, and judges can opt out of scoring an entry if there is a conflict.
- The system can automatically send an email to prospective judges. Registered judges show up in the administrator site and can be “approved” by administrators. The administrator site can automatically send an email when a judge is approved.
To start accepting international entries today, contact our international award program experts today for additional information on our online award and contest management software!